Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cleaning up *delayed post*

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Yoe.. peace... *achooo* *snort2*... flu lah pulak... x.x

This post is post yang tergantung penulisan nye akibat idea dan mood menaip tidak datang selari.. tapi after thinking hard last night, I rasa ia perlu ditulis sebelum ia hilang ataupun sebelum I gile.. huehehehe.. Cleaning up.. yes i'm cleaning up my life.. Memadam segala memori dan frustration yang pernah dialami... maybe its time for me to be matures? maybe la.. but than, thats not the point. As far as lagu Let it go become phenomenon the series of clingy finally end up well.. and this time for real.. like sangat real.. sampai rasa its a thing yang i boleh celebrate.. start it up slowly with a target and finally i boleh consider i berjaya.. well, mungkin sometimes kita perlu jatuh teruk sebelum mampu bangun.. What i can say, i officially Let it go... bukan sebab i find someone new.. and it sebab doa.. well the most power weapon.. the most powerful sheild that muslim have.. itu yang di buat.. 

:: I decide something with a deep thinking and with doa for to aid me on a decision
:: I'm glad i come to this.. really glad..
:: I believe in fate that Al Mighty have set for me, all i need is doa for the best..


No comments:

Post a Comment