Monday, July 11, 2011

Yeah~! Hyphen Rocks Bebeh~ Pt II

WARNING :: This is my FANDOM ZONE~!
BIG WARNING :: Everyone have their own preference and opinion..So, RESPECT~!

Ma... Sour time.. Well it is obviously that they are K-bias.. Well... I ta marah that part but I kinda kecik hati la sbb like diorg being sarcastic dan seolah memperlekehkan J talent.. aigoo.. panas nih... hehe.. anyhow... we hyphen do hope u keep your word to learn more about KAT-TUN dear Mc.. bukan sbb mmg kiteorg no org serious.. tp sebab the perli2.. hehe.. ma.. my advice.. to all new hyphen.. (yes.. kami dapat hyphen baru sbb project ni.. LOL~) don't miss out to watch all the concert.. my personal preference is BTR la.. seriously.. bulu roma menegak first time tgk.. Kamenashi 1582 is a must~! Moon too.. senang kata semua la.. and dun worry hyphen dont bite.. and as far as I know there is no hyphen yg I kenal pnh bashing others fandom... so, bg I hyphen is safe..

Ma.. dear 8TV, we all know yg Kpop aura is unbearable.. tp x bermakna korg kene push aside the talented J.. especially from JE la.. sbb most J i knl pon JE boys.. hehe.. don't whack me because of this.. KAT-TUN single always be on top... acknowledged that plish~~ hehe..well.. hyphen is up and unite now.. so, beware.. WHEN SUNDAY COMES, HERE (8TV NITELIVE) WE WILL BE~~ hahaha.. just kiddin.. although it might be true.. LOL~! and last but not least.. letter to Baki and the other guy.. LOL~! kochi2~

::btw it BEATboxing not bla bla BOXING la dear~

1 comment: